There has been a recent spike in the Covid cases being reported around the country. It is very important for everyone to commit to following all SOPs to avoid a second wave of the pandemic. The world has already suffered enough at the hands of this disease and a little care can save us all.
- Continue using face masks.
- Avoid touching your face unnecessarily.
- Wash your hands every thirty minutes with soap and water.
- Disinfect surfaces that you touch regularly like door knobs, car handles etc.
- Avoid going out unnecessarily.
- If you do go out, try to maintain a good distance between yourself and people around you!